1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to secondary content
  4. Skip to sidebar

How to Participate

How to participate, as a research institution, in Coordinated Research Activities (CRAs):

Search for relevant CRPs that are open for submission of proposals using:
    • CRP listing
    • All CRPs Open for Proposal 

Submit a Proposal for Research Contract or Agreement directly to the IAEA’s Research Contracts Administration Section, using the form templates on the CRA web site (preferably via email).
    • research.contracts@iaea.org